There’s just something about adding distorted guitar to a classic song.
If you agree or are wondering what the hell I mean, you'll like this episode.
You also hear some interesting facts behind some of the songs.
(psst… just click on the artist's name to get more information on the artist)
- Keep on Runnin’ – Anthrax
- Long Cool Women – Vince Neil
- Helter Skelter – Motley Crue
- TNT – Six Feet Under
- Ride Like The Wind – Jorn
- Born To Be Wild – Lizzy Borden
- Low Rider – Exodus
- Led Zeppelin Medley – Dream Theater
- Love Gun – Stone Sour
Listen to these tunes and more like them on the Spotify Playlist with the same name.
This is your show too so let me know what you think.
Requests? Show ideas? Do I suck?
Leave me a voice message on the show page (click here -> http://meltingpotpodcast.com) and I’ll be watching for Facebook comments too.THANK YOU for listening!