What are you doing for the next hour?
How about listening in on an interview and live performance I did on BOB Total Country in the Twin Cities.
DJ Paul Thomas asked me to come on the show and we had a great time.
Here's what you'll hear:
- Acoustic version of Brown Boots and On My Way.
- Why its never too late to pursue something that you are “really” interested in.
- Some great music from fellow Minnesota Country/Americana artists.
- The meanings behind some of my tunes.
- Good conversation with fellow music fan.
- And maybe a few tiny mistakes in my performance (not telling you where though).